Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Amid The Choas, There Comes A Costume!

Taking another shot at this whole blog thing since i'm entirely too cool for Facebook or Twitter (note - bitter, bitter sarcasm). And, here it goes:

I weigh 237 pounds. This is unacceptable.

For the next 5 months, i am going to chart my trials and tribulations to get down to my weight goal: 202 pounds. This means no more Reeses Pieces. It also means getting off my ass, putting on a sweet head band, and working out to some killer 80's tunes. So, to start, i'm going to run on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (distance to be determined). And i'm going to do 100 crunches and 50 push-ups on those days. (Maybe i can gradually do more of these, but i'm very lazy.)

Tune in tomorrow.

(I can assure you, i am quite heterosexual.)

No comments:

Post a Comment