Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Went running this morning...almost threw up

Wed: 228 lbs.

So after a 3 week sabbatical, i officially began working out again today. Unfortunately, i made an egregious error in judgement before doing so. Last night, i had 3 or 4 too many cocktails while watching "The Silent Partner" (awesome film by the way), so there was a lot of alcohol still in my brain this morning. Evidently, the running made the delayed hangover begin. Yea! I also drank a great big glass of chocolate milk this morning when i got up. Bad idea. So, today i learned that running with milk in the belly (even an hour later) causes bad things to happen. I had to stop at a mile and a half because i could taste the chocolate coming back up in my throat. I truly am a special man.

No comments:

Post a Comment