Sunday, October 10, 2010

ACL 2010: Day 1

Bring on the criticism! Hazaa!


So, ACL 2010 has now come and gone, and left me with a sunburned neck, some dust in the back recesses of my nose, and some pics. The weather was hot, but beautiful, the sound seemed better at most of the stages, there were more bathrooms (hooray port-a-potties!), but the douche bag ratio was way higher than normal. And that's too bad. I blame The Eagles. Anyway, my winner for day 1 is The Black Keys. They fucking brought it. Runner-up goes to Sonic Youth. Here's some pics from Friday.

The Mountain Goats

Girls

Dan Auerbach (The Black Keys)
Patrick Carney (The Black Keys)

Beach House

Beach House

Kim Gordon (Sonic Youth)

Lee Renaldo (Sonic Youth)

Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth)

Come back tomorrow. I'll have recaps and pics from days 2 and 3. What else do you have to do? I mean really.

No comments:

Post a Comment