Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SXSW 2016 in Pictures

I didn't get to see everything i would have liked to this year, but that's par for the course with this crazy thing we call SXSW, and for some reason, these pictures are out of order.  Hmm.  Anyway, my favs for the week were Feels, Gwenno, and PWR BTTM.  I also set up a Spotify account for the sole purpose of seeing Car Seat Headrest and Hinds...and for getting some free beer.  I'm pathetic and predictable, but at least i had fun.  Here's a bunch of pics...

Porches

Hinds

Day Wave

Car Seat Headrest

PMS and The Mood Swings

Peaches

New Madrid

Marlon Williams

Soul Asylum

Bombino

Ash, eating icecream and kicking out the jams.

Feels

Surfbort

Whitney

Wall

All Dogs

PWR BTTM

Frankie Cosmos

Palm

Dilly Dally

Vaadat Charigim

Gwenno

Girls Names

Pillar Point

Cullen Omori

Gwenno (again)

PWR BTTM (again)

Methyl Ethel
I'm gonna try to do this again next year, but i sure am getting old and tired.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures/coverage, as usual Tommy. I'm still jealous - you're getting 'older and tired' doing this and I'm feeling the same without ever having done it. Ugh... maybe next year. Until then, I live vicariously through You on this one sir.

    ReplyDelete