Saturday, September 29, 2012

I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E or Prince Rama

Here's another new track from Prince Rama's upcoming ridiculous concept album from Paw Tracks.  This go around, they don the band identity of I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E.  Read the synopsis of said band below:

"In the early eighties, a London sex cult infiltrated underground discotheques based on the principle that the secret to immortality was found through engaging in intimate acts of love. To retain their anonymity, members went by the acronym I.M.M.OR.T.A.L.I.F.E., or 'Inner Messages Morphing Over Resonant Time, Always Loving Infinitely Free and Everlasting'. For years, I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E. dedicated itself to recording dance track hymnals that would provoke lovemaking acts and thus prolong the lives of its members. When the end of the world came, the group was found frozen in midst of an orgiastic collapse. They had not slept or eaten in thirteen days."

Hells yeah.  Listen to "Those Who Live For Love Will Live Forever" below.


No comments:

Post a Comment