Friday, August 25, 2017

Living Nudes

I have never really been very comfortable with any kind of self-promotion.  It's hard.  It feels weird.  And i guess i just don't take compliments very well.  Anyway, i made a record.  Not a physical one mind you, as i don't have the kind of scratch required to press anything to vinyl, but a little digital collection of songs i've had sitting in my head for a long time.  Some of these were penned as far back as 2002, but for some reason or another, i just never got them down on tape (i guess i've been pretty busy).  I wanted to change that.  I needed to change that.  So, during any of the free moments i've had over the last few months, an hour here or 30 minutes there, i've been recording in my bedroom.  And this is what i've got.  I'm naming the project Living Nudes and calling the record "My World Exploded."  Normally i find it natural and easy to write about music, but when it's my own, i guess i'm at a loss.  All in all, it's a lo-fi affair, and i hope you like it.  Stream the whole thing below and download it here if you are so inclined.


No comments:

Post a Comment