Friday, November 20, 2020

Daily Jam - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

I gotta say that i'm kind of embarrassed to like this song.  I probably could have posted it during "shame week," but i also kind of feel like it was the last song by U2 that made any kind of impact on me.  The end of an era or something.  But i'm also one of those folks that thinks "Zooropa" was the last time the band was any good.  Anyway, here's "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" for all of your Batman tie-in needs, and our Daily Jam.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. Great song, definite end of an era. The era of U2 being good. And really, pretty great soundtrack for a movie I'd rather watch someone cut off my elbows with a rusty butter knife than ever have to sit through again.
    Except for Drew Berrymore in lingerie. That is the only positive aspect of this particular movie.
    How did I get here? Oh yeah, Anchor Steam. Got it.
    Anyway, great post.

    ReplyDelete