Thursday, December 31, 2020

And now...My Favorite Movies of 2020

The year winds down and i struggle to pick out 10 movies i loved most of all...so i picked 11.  I know i'm leaving some great stuff out.  I know i haven't even seen a lot of films that would be right up my alley.  But this is what i've got.  Some were a surprise.  I went in with 0 expectations for Underwater and really, really dug it.  Some are flawed.  I probably could have selected Soul instead of Onward, but if you want to see me cry, Onward is the way to do it.  Anyway, i loved all these movies, even the ones that were a little bloated and uneven (Mank, i'm looking in your direction), so i'm not going to rank anything. Except for The Vast of Night.  I'm pretty sure that was my favorite movie this year.  Check 'em out.


Underwater


Bill and Ted Face the Music


Anything for Jackson


Relic


Possessor


Host


Palm Springs


Onward


Mank


Color Out of Space


The Vast of Night


So it looks like you've got your New Year's Eve planned now huh?  Watching all of these wonderful movies.  Catch you guys in 2021.

1 comment: