Friday, March 25, 2022

Mary Lattimore & Paul Sukeena

As the last two years have trudged on, like most people i've had my good days and my bad days.  Turns out it can be difficult living through a global spanning event, particularly one that's left millions dead and laid bare just how ineffective and horrible most of our systems are.  I've listened to a lot of music during this time, and every so often, i'll stumble across something that just sounds how i feel.  And today, that's "Altar of Tammy" by Mary Lattimore and Paul Sukeena.  The track is stark and desolate, somber and fragile, a simmering piece of ambient music that speaks to my soul.  I'm kind of floored right now.  Anyway, definitely give it a listen below and pre-order the upcoming "West Kensington" LP here from Three Lobed Recordings.


No comments:

Post a Comment